Our top-notch transportation facilities ensure that students have a safe and reliable means of reaching our campus. We understand the importance of a hassle-free commute, allowing both parents and students to have peace of mind while our dedicated transport services take care of the journey.
(a) Criteria :
1) Taking into account safety and security reasons the bus shall not negotiate areas that fall into below given criteria.
a) Narrow roads / By lane
b) Market or crowded area.
c) Bus shall not make U-turns, reverse or go into one ways.
c) Bus shall not make U-turns, reverse or go into one ways
(b) Bus Rules:
1) Transportation facility is granted for one full session. In case transport is withdrawn during mid-session; parents shall be liable to pay transport fee for the full session.
2) It will be the sole responsibility of the parents to escort the pupil to and from the fixed bus stop. The bus facility is extended at the sole risk and responsibility of the parents.
3) Any suggestions or complaints should be reported to the transport in-charge. Parents are expected to treat the bus staff courteously. Do not give instructions to bus staff, driver or conductor.
4) The bus shall stop at the pre-decided stops only for picking up children.
5) Those who are late will miss the bus at their own risk. The buses will be plying as per the scheduled time no delay shall be considered.
6) For security reasons, students who miss the bus from the assigned stop will not be picked up from any other stop.
7) In case a parent / Guardian is not present at the bus stop to pick up the child while being dropped back, the child will be driven back to the school.
8) Parents /Guardian should not enter the bus.
9) Please do not stop the school bus at any unauthorised stop nor overtake the bus to enable your ward to board the bus as this would compromise the children’s safety.