ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
1. The school gates shall be closed as per following schedule :
Class III onwards - 8:05 A.M
Classes Pre-Nur to Class II - 9:05 A.M
COVID timings may vary
2. The students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school.Necessary
disciplinary action will be taken against them.
3. Once the child reaches school, he/she shall not be allowed to leave prior to the closing of the school working hours.
4. Please do not send the child to school if he/she is sick. Re assessment will be conducted for HYE and AE on submission of medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
Time is the only coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent.
- Carl Sandburg
1. Your cooperation is requested to ensure that children are regular, punctual and disciplined.
2. All students are expected to join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term after each vacation.
3. Students must report to the school on time. Latecomers will not be allowed.
1. Students celebrating their birthday may distribute toffees only in their class. Parents should not send cakes and gift articles.
2. Students from class VI onwards must come to school in their school uniform on their birthday. They will not be permitted to come to school in civil dress on their birthday.
3. You are requested to ensure that the birthday celebration of your ward is confined to his / her classmates only and that too on a modest scale.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO PARENTS / GUARDIANS
1. Please check the almanac every day and note the homework and other instruction
2. Consult the school planner, date sheets and circulars regularly.
3. Please address all communication to the Principal through the class teacher. Clearly mention your child’s admission number, class and section in every communication.
4. You can meet the Principal and teachers during the visiting hours mentioned. Please do not try to contact the Principal or teachers over the phone.
5. You are requested to regularly check the school portal to keep yourself updated about all school activities. Parents must also download ‘DPS Mobile App’ on their mobile phone from Google Play Store or IOS App Store for regular update about the school.
6. Please be sure to inform the school if there is any change in your address, designation or telephone numbers. This should be done in the format available in the front office.
7. Parents are requested to email the admission no of child to ‘email@example.com’ for receiving emails from the communication cell.
8. Request to conduct examination on any other date other than those announced shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
1. The students must be responsible for their own belongings. The school should
not be held responsible for any loss.
2. Please mark all the belongings of your ward with the name, admission number, class and section.
3. Students are not allowed to carry mobiles in school.
4. Parents should collect the report card of the Annual Examination, only on the scheduled date or else it shall be issued only after the school reopens for the new session.
5. Answer sheet of Half Yearly and Annual Examination will be shown only to the student and will be handed over to the student along with the progress card.
1. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their ward at the bus
stop (specially classes Pre-Nur to class III)
2. Please do not overtake or stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of your ward, as it endangers the safety of others.
3. Students are not permitted to wear any jewellery or expensive watches to school (e.g. chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc.) Girls may wear only one pair of ear rings or studs. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles.
4. Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones.
1. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms to see their children. This
can cause disturbance and distraction to everyone.
2. Please avoid criticizing the school or teacher in the presence of your child. This can result in the student losing respect for their teachers.
There are four houses named after the prestigious Mountain ranges of our country.
House system starts from class – III
Each house is headed by two House Captains, a girl and a boy. A member of the staff assisted by several other teachers act as the House Moderator. Every student will be placed in one of the Houses.
Inter – House Competitions are conducted for enhancing the competitive skills of the
Points are awarded to each House throughout the session for their performances in academics, co-curricular activities, games and sports. At the end of the session the House gaining the highest number of points will receive the coveted Best House Trophy.
Regular parent teacher meetings give an opportunity to the parents and teachers to meet each other and discuss the progress of the students. Please adhere to the following time schedule.
Roll No. Allotted Time
01 to 05 09.00 a.m. to 09.30. a.m.
06 to 10 09.30 a.m. to 10.00. a.m.
11 to 15 10.00 a.m. to 10.30. a.m.
16 to 20 10.30 a.m. to 11.30. a.m.
21 to 25 11.00 a.m. to 11.30. a.m.
26 to 30 11.30 a.m. to 12.00. a.m.
31 Onwards 12.00 noon to 01.00. p.m.
SCHEDULE FOR MEETING TEACHER OTHER THAN PTM
10:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M (On All Working Days)
Classes Pre-Nur to II - 9:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.
Class III onwards - 8:00 A.M to 2:30 P.M
MEETING THE PRINCIPAL/HM (WITH PRIOR APPOINTMENT)
10:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. On all Working Days.
1. Transfer certificate applied for within the dates of 10th May & 20th June shall be issued after 25th June owing to summer vacation.
2. Fees will be payable as per CBSE guide lines.
3. TC and Bonafide will be issued after 10 working days from the date of receipt of application and clearance of all dues.